Saturday, September 3, 2011

To The Opponents Of Ramy & Mike 2K, "C'mon Son!!"

I just wanted to check in with a quick motivational chuckle for our boys fighting tonight in Rahway, NJ for the Evolution Fighting Championships 7- Summer Bash!! Although this site has been quiet due to I.T. issues (laptop was out for service!!..C'mon Son!) are boys have been everything but! We all know Ramy has been working hard and is looking to put a hurting on his opponent and get back to savoring the sweet taste of victory.
Mike 2k on the other hand..I don't know..this kid has been starving for two months, itching to fight. I bet he can walk on to set of the next Twilight movie and kill it, he's so damn bloodthirsty!!
For those of you looking to see the fights live, it all goes down at the Rahway Rec Center, where Ramy last fought, at 6:00PM. Be sure to get there early because Mike is scheduled to throw down first. Tickets are $45.
If you can't make it, like myself, you can watch the fights on PPV via 
Go Fight Live for $9.99. I will also try to post results via twitter, @jaystorm15 and facebook, Jay Storm.
Mike 2K is planning to have his after party at Lee's Tavern in Grant City, Staten Island..I think it's on Hitchcock St.
Count on them running out of pizza with Mike's starving ass!!

Here's a couple of Ed Lover videos promoting some UFC fights..I think he's hilarious! Although I'm a Rampage fan this is pretty funny!  Stay tuned for more articles coming real soon, especially one on my visit to Fajardo-Conroy BJJ!! 
Codella BJJ/Team Renzo Gracie.."IT'S TIME!!" TO KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment